Saturday, September 27, 2008

short period


my lunch =*
my hat...=*


blekkk =*

lolzzz =*

act cool...=*

meee with patricia =*

it's cream..my cousin makes it fall down in a sudden..sayang ~ =*

my legs looks short larr =*

i wanna TALL a bit =*
cool??? heheee =*
leng mao??? =*


such a long time didn't come here...miss blogging =*
let's say about others first..20/09/08 - friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHU PING...went to MC Donald for celebrating her birthday..
i heard from my friends that her boy friend was coming to see her from Johor..how SWEET....
i don't know bcoz i back earlier...

20/09/08 - Friday

YUP,i went to kl after a week again...i went to kl with my cousin and my brother this time...my family were going to a wedding dinner in Times Square Hotel..so i'm going somewhere there is near there =*..reach there at around 7++pm then headed to have my dinner.Patricia wanna eat Pizza so we headed to Pizza in Pavilion..there is nice than Seremban..BUT their service is quite bad..i think they treat us bad only.they make our order soooo slow..don't know what's the reason..just ignore them larr..i took pictures in Pizza then two other countries guys were looking at me..wahahhaaa =*
took a lots of picia....

although i went there for shopping but i just went to one or two shops only and we took some times for camwhore...not enough of time..=*...the last minutes before i gonna go,i bought a cuteee shirt..heheee....HAPPY !!
then headed to bring my cousin from times square hotel there...he is boring because he is alone..we walk a lotsss...After that,headed to Starbucks Coffee to wait for my family finish the wedding dinner..we were so boring,talk some funny stuff and then my bro ask me out for take some pictures..i like to take pictures so i sure follow my brother lo...hahahhahaaa..till around 11++ pm...we were going back luuu..

i'm going to kl in a very short times only...but not bad...=*

6 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

wow~long time din c u blogging~~miss~~haha

Rogério said...

http://tribusoriginal.blogspot.com/

Giselle 紫薇 said...

haha..miss foong^^i hang out with ur lao po today^^

Pei FoOnG said...

T.T~~hang out wit her again~me oso nvr hang out wit her b4~~wuwu....

Giselle 紫薇 said...

u sendiri tak mau date her out

Pei FoOnG said...

after she reject me~~