Thursday, August 7, 2008

tomyam..pic cha~

he said he want to see me everyday.he said he din't hurt me,wth~no!!??really??then why u said sorry to me??huh!!bla bla bla~~i ate thailand's tomyam today...DELICIOUS!!miss so muchh..kekekzz..at parkson..i must study hard,but how to do??i wanna go KL,watch movie,make more friends,take nice pictures,take good results...who is not want to do all this??^^after the bell rings,form teacher ask me why my results was so ad in this time,what's wrong with me,then i answered "i don't know" bla bla..teacher said "then how to get A 's in maths?i said "this is not important test also,i will try my best in the final examination" my bm teacher also don't know how to mark paper de!!make me failed.!!better balik kampung!!nothing much to write today...i wanna have my own nice pictures....kay??must!!!
i heard from my mummy just now,she said that my sister out from the competition...sad sad lo...she cried so..but still hv one more chance,gambateh,try your best yahhh.we will support you...!!.bath now..good bye~

No comments: