Tuesday, August 5, 2008

diet..sad..tired

i feel that i'm getting fat now...weight is adding,leg looks bigger,having a chubby face...
OMG!!!i gonna diet...drink more water~~~today,form teacher asked me that why my results was bad??and asked 'what's wrong with me'..i'm not that so suprise to hear that because i knew...teacher,i'll study hard....i will try~~give me some times...kay??I don't even know why i will get lower marks than last time...That message is mean for what??gonna ask you later...i'm scare..i'm worry...i'm alone...i'm sad...GAMBATEH NEHH...

good night...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so slim till wan diet??o no~~after u bcum pai kuat den u noe~~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

getting fat liao...sad~~but still cant diet..

Anonymous said...

diet ur head la~~wan oso me diet 1st ar~~me more fat~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

are you chia yee???kekekzzz..din show name also..^^

Anonymous said...

aiyuuu~~pei foong la~~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

oo i thought is chia yee...
everytimes leave comment better leave ur name in behind there..^^