Sunday, August 24, 2008

OLYMPIC is END

took on 22.08.08
not nice huhhhh....?? took on 24.08.08

natural neh..no edit...kekekzzz


long time didn't eat already..yummy^^



coach....guess that bag is belong to who???my grandma's.....SO IN ^^



came back from malacca tonight,go back in the evening actually but my uncle said that highway having traffice jam so come back late...so i just can see the olympic closing ceremony last part only..T.T....OLMYPIC IS OVER after 16 days ON 24th AUGUST 2008..next olympic is in the year of 2012..met my cousin's uncle,aunty. who live in USA...their daughter is 16 years old*same age with me* (brianna) looks sweet,really sweet !! their son (forget his name) is just 18 years old,looks handsome,he loves to sleep,he can sleep everywhere...how Q...^^...i miss my daddy,my sister...T.T...take pictures again =*...took many pictures tis few days..having tuition tonight,very tired!!! forgot to said that,i atch summer live concert 2008 on saturday...JOLIN!!!you looks pretty still....heard from someone that xiao zhu looks very leng zaii..=*..


No comments: