Wednesday, August 27, 2008

no more STUDY HARD

three of us who like to take pictures..=*....this place is dangerous for us^^

nice sweet !!! bought in KL from my sister.my friend stole two to eat b4 ask for my permission^^

how cutee!!!my friend birthday..i go and take two to eat,eat so much huhhhh!!! blueberry inside =*

An experiment is done by me,chui yoke & zoey..everyone is hardworking(my watch arrrr)^^

just follow what zoey write..An eureka beaker..

(that is plasticine) my mickey loves to see soooo near =*

ate cornflakes with milk this morning...come school still eat..=*

can you see RED circle there??...hahahhhhh


bring phone to school today finally...=o... do the same things again....damnnnnnn tired today...i can sleep everywhere..hahahahhahh..i'm a loser...i don't have that mood to study...i'm lazy to do those homeworks,i start lazy to study maths,add maths...i think i wanna give up...really...don't know what reason makes me think like that...i'm terrible,i know it,i know it !!!

No comments: