Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SPM starts on today


Hello
I'm back .... :)

had BM 2 papers and Sej 1.....
hmm.....not that bad :)

done with my BM 2 an hour earlier than the time given...but i have to wait my babe finish it :)
reached home before 6... ==

What i did just now??
Once i reached home,i eat my cendol :) my brother bought it for me and himself..
Then ...

Stick with Computer.... :)
searching Facebook and Blogger then only Msn...

mummy came back while i'm mopping floor....
while i'm mopping the steps ...

mummy : How's the exam today??
me : har??? hehe....

but then she didn't ask again.
tehee...

just had 2 bowl of fried rice as my dinner ^^

i ate 3 times of fried rice in a day... ==

ate babe's pattaya and my ikan pari set with fried rice and my dinner ~~ :D
I'm gotta become a fatty :( and my babe zoe is getting thinner :)


Babe,you gonna work hard as i do...
you're doing well today. work harder.
Do remember what i told you while we both at station kopitiam,okay??
I'm here for you as always :)
Think about our plans after SPM when you're in down mood. okay??

No comments: