Tuesday, August 18, 2009

M .14. O .08. S .09

Talk about last friday...absent to school but went to public library.had a breakfast with mummy and sister before i go to meet them up. tang and fong
study??
it's around 3pm i got a msg which from my bro and he is asking me that wanted to go MOS tonight,sook kiun is going too.?after discuss,yea,i go!have to help sister to do something,it's almost late so i rushed to prepare.
the night.
reached there early
me and my sista
in da car
my brother with me
leng lui sook kiun


have to get this before i went out...
my supper-sandwich
waiting ,waiting and waiting


took some rest
beefeater with orange juice....nice!
we can see from the mirror to downstairs but they cannot see up here... :)
Cevin Fisher-The DJ who comes from NEW YORK (black colour shirt)
mee,my brother and sook kiun
The last photo.
hmmm,jus had lil sweats that night.the music is not very suit for me.

4 comments:

Little Hui said...

wah~
MOS...so syok hurr??
las time asked me bring u go KL club,
but now u go,
also dint ajak me go la~~~??
sui por~
HAHA =D

Giselle 紫薇 said...

hehe..yea..
i go on thursday ma..thought you going to school.
^^

Little Hui said...

hahas~ clubbing at nite de ma @@

Giselle 紫薇 said...

sure..XD
but fri you no need school??
okay lar...will ask you geh