Thursday, July 9, 2009

Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

The night of 27th June,i went to watch Transformers with junz junz and his friends.after movie was around 1am,then headed to era to meet my lenglui hui and also my muimui.Junz told me that My brother was inside then only i know it. Then moved to al-wazer to have my supper :) Anti-clubbing the night..
me with pretty hui~
my lil mui ^^
this is junz junz
after took down my hair extensions.
i went to my grandma's house on last saturday.I went out for celebrating eugene's birthday on sunday.headed to t1 to buy something for another birthday boy-gregory with my babe.then moved to eugene's shop.headed to E KTV after that.quite bad (E KTV),but the boiz felt high over there.we had video about the night.kinda funny larr!!want to see??back home at 12,having school the next day tim...
Our gang. ying kuan is coming.
four of us.
zoe,me,gregory and ying kuan
yk,joel,zoe and meee
with the birthday boy~
the skinny ying kuan and me.
potato and mee
lil bro-jermaine and me ^^
my gor and me.
hehe...it's our turn!

the sweet :)
i like this~i like this
I want to eat Mac D tomorrow. i just can't wait for it. I miss Mac D !!!

2 comments:

Little Hui said...

i like the last foto too =D

alamak~ dun wrote me "laogong" de ma~
so shy...LOL
like vry man..Zzz
hahas xD

Giselle 紫薇 said...

hehe...then i change yah...
i'm man~