Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my...

what will you do once you open your eyes and you see her?urghh, I MISS YOU LIKE HELL !
not bad...lol
i drew this after had my account paper.

after my lunch.

Well,
22.5.09 was Physics 2 and Chemistry 1
25.5.09 was Physics 3 and BC 1
26.5.09 was Additional Maths 2 , Sivik and Sejarah 1.
used a liitle time to finish my add maths paper.i'm looking everywhere.
today was Prinsip Akaun 2.just around 17 students came.Because some of them didn't take it.
I'm the only one who got time to sleep in the class while having exam.
others was busying with answering their paper.
there is no paper after akaun so i used to chat with my friends. :)
Two more days to go...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
28.5.09
had bc 2 and maths 1 today.

No comments: