Monday, June 1, 2009

John Connor ?

1.6.09
Starts holidays today.i have to rest more.
I watched ' Terminator Salvation ' with my sister last friday night.my sister shocked with a part.guess what?i brought along my piglet to watch it. tehee :)
on the way going to mbo...

I went to my sister's apartment for helped her to clean up her room on saturday.she is having industion training at kl now and so she have to stay there for few months.Take care all the times,okay? i headed to Tarot cafe with my sister last night.i met up with my mummy at Parkson after had my dinner.
my sister and meee...
i'm so emo???
hmmm..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.6.09 - 1.39pm

now,i have nothing to do...tuesday today...ohh...i wanna have some shoot...where?who?when?

i'm waiting and waiting ~~

No comments: