Friday, April 3, 2009

12 Rounds VS Fast & Furious 4


Patr 's car...lol...

i killed it. yeah!

pang gave me...how good.

my lunch,plus one Meltz...yummy

so cute =*

i'm such a good and kind person.


12 Rounds

Fast & Furious 4





28.03.09
i went to my grandma's house then headed to town.
Patricia get her car license.She fetch me go JJ.
monday-watched 12 Rounds,Cool Man!!! it's nice!
friday-i watched Fast & Furious 4 at 12.45pm at midnight...=)
i love Dom much and he looks handsome too.
Both movie also nice!damn nice!!!
But i prefer watch 12 Rounds. =)
still got a lots of movie haven watch yet. =*

3 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

juz mbo watch fast n furious wit my fren~~keke...

Anonymous said...

u better delete ur blog lah...
post non sense onli..

Giselle 紫薇 said...

to pei foong:hehe..how you know?