Thursday, December 11, 2008

family trip

without edit =*

it's cold...=*


love this photo..=*












HAI NAN Restaurant =*


who took this photo before ask for my permission?? haha =*

see!! someone become crazy..=*


i love to shoot !! =*



me with mum =*

chik chiak~ =*

w.e. (1) =*
w.e. (2) =*
w.e. (3) =*
be nature .(4)..=*
w.e. (5) =*
w.e. (6) =*
w.e. (7) =*


9.12.2008
went to Genting Highlands with mum,both sister and my sister's boy friend...
my brother was not followed because he have to work...
just 2 days 1 night...
we were going to Genting at around 1 then stop somewhere at kl to have our lunch..
then continue our journey..
very late only can go in our room....
many people over there...
december mahhh....
saw a big gang including boys and girls..
their wearing style looks very 'fashion'...hehee
less to see this kind of gang
very cold at there..
at night,my mum,my sister and her boy friend went back to their room early...
just left me and my second sister at Starbucks...
i just felt two guys keep looking around me and my sister..
don't care...we keep taking some funny video...
suddenly,there were two guys came to asked us....
'can we sit with you both?'..it comes so sudden..then...
then we chit-chat....i did not talk much with them...haha
they are from Singapore....

10.12.2008
just play one game...
Flying Coaster
not so nice..still okay laaaa
just scream..hahaa
then back after that...

2 comments: