Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Workkk

14.11.08 =*

shilin =*

=*

mei kuan and meee =*

me with uniform =*

move it move it !!

waiting for mei kuan =*

they sing k but me feel very boring then went washroom =*

just for you...=*

waffle with chocolate =*

not bad on 19.11.2008 =*



the second day (14/11) came back from Genting,i have to work.....T.T
work afternoon..
had dinner with mei kuan at 6pm...
went to shilin.....taiwanese foods...YUMMY !!!
tried some clothes over there..tehee

15.11.2008
supervisor scold me anout uniform stuff....ding~after that also nothing le

16.11.2008
got a uniform already..not looks like 16 yeard old le...wahahaha

17.11.2008
ate Mc Donald with mei kuan and shin yek during the dinner time.....
tried another clothes again...=*
then after finish work at 10pm..waiting for my babe came and meet me....
then i changed shirt for going to shin yek house....
having a birthday party....
then then then...around 10.20pm...
his friend came and fetch me,he went out of his friend's car to help me take my stuff....^^

18.11.2008
tze kai with his friends came to find me....i don't feel like wanna out for serve them so i just stand at counter there....then then then around 9 something,his friends with he pass my shop...happy
got a customer give me a cake to eat...SO DAMN Q....love it !! nice taste !!

19.11.2008
had lunch by myself today.....ate nasi goreng kampung and waffle with chocolate...yummy....

2 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

listen kiun say u work at jusco o~~
whr o??

Giselle 紫薇 said...

ya..nicole