Saturday, September 13, 2008

mooncake festival

maggie goreng...not nice actually..=*

took this on thursday...after edit my leg still looks shinny shinny =*
this rabbit is very fat and it is keep eating and keep berak =*


reach school at 10.30 am..Dion told me that got sketch practice,but NO..==...i'm not feeling well okay!!touched a rabbit ^^ til 1 pm,sister brought me back home.then around 3,my sister and my brother wanna go malacca then put me at Jusco to meet Zoey...she want to buy a pant for tonight because school are not allow to wear short pant..then go school at around 4 something,haven start to practice again!! then i go and meet up Zoey and kai gor at Station Kopitiam..5 something only back school but then after 20 mins more only start to practice!!still not feeling well!!!mooncake festival start at around 7.30...said 6.30! few ppl came to watch it...Ah liang,you said sien then don't come and watch it!!stay at your home and study for this trial spm larr..makes me cannot present!!!wth!! after finish,went to change my clothes then go and eat supper...2/4 maggie goreng and teh o ais limau,stil hungry after eat...back after that...

NOT FEELING WELL ! NOT FEELING WELL ! NOT FEELING WELL !

2 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

not feeling well den rest la...not on9 n post blog~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

hehe...cannot remember what is happened if late blogging...