Sunday, September 7, 2008

LIE !!!

love this shirt....not bad huhhh?? =*

=*
sui yong =* on 6.9.08

buuuuuuuuuu!! =*

Love-shaped ....=*

chik-chiakkkkkz =*
cuteee skirt with cool shirt =*

TWINS !!! =*

eating breadstick =*

doing what...guess baaa =*

drinking mushroom soap =*

september rock!! =*

Mummy bought for meee..thanks mum! =*

looks like Uncle frien friens =*

Pizza menu =*

wow!!! Pizza!!! yummy~ =*

my plate!! =*

hmmmm,went out with zoey luuu...=*...plan want having steamboat to celebrate hui yee's birthday but no place..T.T. So,chia yee and me went to jusco again,this time no movie,just shopping and just had our dinner at Pizza Hut...=*...reached jusco at around 7 pm alone,waiting my babe till 7.40 pm,then straight away go and eat dinner..keep take pictures at Pizza,like nobody there,hahahahahhahaha !!after that is already 8.45 pm...so late huhhh..then take pictures again and then shopping lo..have to go back before 12 so have to wait my sister finish movie at 11.10 only back,but i didn't back with my sister finally.because i have to accompany my babe =*...Chia yee's mum only can fetch her after 11 so chia yee ask her mummy come out from home at 11.30...then chit-chat and eat frien fries.Before wanna go down there and wait chia yee's mum come got two guys wanna know chia yee at 1st but then another guy say wanna know me..damnnn,i cant get what's chia yee means so i say can..1st time T.T !! but after that i tell the guy that i cant be his friend,so bad huhhh meeeee!! when we go down there,chia yee open the door for me then i saw him with a girl,he was like touched the girl's shoulder.i don't wanna look at him.keep walking far far away.chia yee said they keep looking at meee,scare scare ==..when i'm inside car,i look at them,they touching each other's hand...T.T..
you lie me!!you hurt me!!even you're not with meeeee..!!
I WILL MEMORIZE THIS NIGHT WHENEVER

it's enough! having school tomorrow,lotsa stuff haven prepare...gonna go now!bye!

4 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

who so sui lie u o~~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

haiz...
dont want talk about him

Pei FoOnG said...

oo~~ur x??
dun talk dun talk~~
no nid answer me geh~~

Giselle 紫薇 said...

hmm...yes gua