Thursday, August 21, 2008

NO MONEY = NO LIFE

long time didn't eat...miss it.... GUESS,,nice bo?




lets talk about yesterday (20/8),wait my sister wake up...2 pm...i'm so HUNGRY...then we headed to eat pan me soap...after that bought a ZHENG(drink),damn nice..went easyway to buy 'hot dog' and also a jasmine milk tea add pearl =*,back home around 3.40....nothing to do so,watching dvd...sleep at around 2.

tOday,woke up at around 11.45....then had breakfast..watching dvd again..=*....me with Zoey are going to kl today actually,but we canceled,because of some stuff and no CASH !!!.

NO MONEY = NO LIFE

wanna watch movie...WALL.E , DEATH RACE , ZOHAN...I WAN !!!

mummy ask me whether want to have a crab dinner today??then i answered:as u like..see larr,may be will have a crab dinner tonight...

No comments: