Saturday, August 30, 2008

MERDEKA !!!

meeeee on 30.08.08 =*

with tang tang =*

big speccccc,but still nice!!!! =*

lolzz =*
watch Babylon with zoey,tang,my gor(joel),mei kuan with her bro.=*

bluff de..but really got play 1..=*

30.08.08

with 4+4....

took this at homeee=*



Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!
went out with my friends and watch fireworkz just now.damnnn tired...got a lik bit feel not happy...even not my stuff makes tat but still feel tat..^^...took pictures,but not so many...
before going to watch fireworkz,we went to shopping mall play snooker and watch movie - Babylon..not so nice for meeee...my friends and me don't know how to play snooker but we still wanna play..=*....ate many stuff again~~gonna be a fei po..T.T...sleep at around 4am in the morning,wake up at around 1 something..not enough actually..=*...
ciao~

No comments: